Germany's top companies are exposed on the darknet.
See where each of them ranks in our latest report.
The Darknet Index: Germany Edition, is a study that assesses each of Germany's top companies and ranks them based on their exposure on the darknet.
As this study reports, Germany's top companies have darknet footprints, meaning their own company's information is present on the darknet in some capacity. Additional insights include:
- Germany companies fared better than U.S. companies.
- Siemens ranks highest on the German Darknet Index.
- Companies in the technology sector have the highest Darknet Index scores.
- Financial data = increased risk.
- Investing in cybersecurity has tangible Darknet Index score benefits.