Our mission here at DarkOwl is to be the world’s leading darknet content, tools and services provider and to empower our clients to continually improve their cybersecurity defenses. We’re well on our way there! You will be working in a part strategic, part hands-on role, working on constantly improving our data collection, processing, and storage techniques.
If you’ve ever wanted to be the most interesting person at a party, this may be the job for you.
The Day-to-Day Tasks …
- Strategizing and implementing technical solutions to capture, process, and store more and better data.
- Designing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining extensible software infrastructure.
- Providing code review feedback and technical guidance to the development team.
- Working closely with product management to translate business requirements into technical solutions, architecture design, level of effort, and project schedule.
Your Technology Chops Should Include …
- Expert-level in Java-based platforms, tools, and environments.
- Distributed search experience such as Lucene or Solr.
- Familiarity with Big Data and streaming technologies.
- Open source frameworks and tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Dropwizard, Hibernate, or Spring.
- Integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, or Docker.
The Experience and Skills We’re Looking For …
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 8-10 years of increasingly responsible positions in application and software design.
- A proven record of leading development teams, experience managing remote or outsourced teams are a plus.
- You’ve designed and deployed highly intuitive and highly scalable applications.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- You've kept your technical skills up to date and love to learn new things.
Bonus Points for…
- DevOps knowledge and mindset.
- Discerning taste in coffee.