Our mission here at DarkOwl is to be the world’s leading darknet content, tools and services provider and to empower our clients to continually improve their cybersecurity defenses. We’re well on our way there! You will be working in a part strategic, part hands-on role, working on constantly improving our data collection and crawling techniques.
If you’ve ever wanted to be the most interesting person at a party, this may be the job for you.
The Day-to-Day Tasks …
- Strategizing and implementing technical solutions to crawl, capture, and process more and better data.
- Designing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining extensible software infrastructure.
- Providing code review feedback and technical guidance to the development team.
- Working closely with product management to translate business requirements into technical solutions, architecture design, level of effort, and project schedule.
Your Technology Chops Should Include …
- Expert-level in Java-based platforms, tools, and environments.
- Familiarity with Big Data and streaming technologies.
- High fluency in working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Open source frameworks and tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Dropwizard, Hibernate, or Spring.
- Integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, or Docker.
The Experience and Skills We’re Looking For …
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 8-10 years of increasingly responsible positions in application design and leading development teams.
- You’ve designed and deployed highly intuitive and highly scalable applications.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- You love to learn new things and keep your technical skills up to date.
Bonus Points for…
- Google foo or Lucene skills.
- Having discerning taste in coffee.