DarkOwl is looking for an energetic self-starter who is pro-active in driving new revenue and increasing client base. In the role of Sales Development, you will be responsible for driving new sales revenue and secure new customers for DarkOwl. The ideal candidate is results-driven, has strong and natural sales talents, and is committed to creating new business opportunities.
- Drive entire inside sales cycle from needs analysis, program and presentation development, sale and renewal, with prospective accounts
- Secure new clients
- Grow business into new Industry verticals
- Develop, manage, and coordinate online promotional and advertising strategies for concurrent multiple clients
- Quickly develop thorough knowledge of company products/services
- Accurately forecast, track, and report revenue.
- Exceed quarterly revenue targets by selling at prevailing rates
- Able to maintain a high volume of daily prospecting calls 25-50 per day
- Able to deliver phone/screenshare presentations customized for each client
- Able to be convincing and commanding on the phone, and to quickly establish credibility and rapport
- Successful inside Sales experience in Data as a Service or Software as a Service verticals is a plus
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers
- Basic understanding of marketing demographics, and client ROI
- Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer, competitive, driven to succeed, money-motivated
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Solid computer skills including Power Point and Excel.
- Familiarity with online and/or offline 3rd party research
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field
- Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers
- Familiar with Automated CRM – Pipedrive Preferred