Our mission here at DarkOwl is to be the world’s leading darknet content, tools and services provider and to empower our clients to continually improve their cybersecurity defenses. We’re well on our way there! You will be working with a team of A players, working on constantly improving our product offerings.
The Day-to-Day Tasks …
- Working closely with back end services and front end developers to build solid internal and external APIs.
- Designing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining extensible software infrastructure.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Creating and updating documentation as necessary, including design and technical documentation.
Your Technology Chops Should Include …
- Java-based platforms, tools, and environments; fluency in writing and developing against RESTful web services.
- Database technologies such as Hbase, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Open source frameworks and tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Dropwizard, Hibernate, or Spring.
- Integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, or Docker.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a plus, though not required.
The Experience and Skills We’re Looking For …
- At least 2 years of software development experience.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- You love tackling tough problems, teaching yourself new things, and consider it your responsibility to create solutions that cover the entire lifecycle from data to code to testing to deployment.
- You know how to get things done by yourself and appreciate working together to solve problems as a team.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology, particularly scrum.
Bonus Points for…
- DevOps knowledge and mindset.
- Discerning taste in coffee.